-=ITA=- CLAN
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets) Aclogo12
UTILITY LINK
Link
SITI UFFICIALI NOTIZIE

LINK friends and enemies
>
<<>" />>

ps3 xbox wii

SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets)

Andare in basso

SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets) Empty SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets)

Messaggio  Ospite Ven Giu 04, 2010 9:27 am

Hi there italian racing fans Smile Im Ian McKnez from Slovenia and i love Ducati and #46 Wink

I saw a few -=ITA=- players in MP and you guys can ride really fast, so i thought maybe you are the right people to ask...

*How many RACES VICTORY'S must i get to UNLOCK what HELMET?
I have unlocked:
+moonwalk
+falming head
+against you
+old skull
+10000 skulls
+flying dutchman
+happy hippie
+grandma flowers
+monsieur pant
+scarface bear
+watermelon
+xdieaselx
+Sub Yellow

HOW TO UNLOCK:
-Kyoko
-Tribal Blue
-Hello World
-Miss Violet
-Idea Mask
-Dynamite
-Milestone

*What is the SECRET of UMBRELLA GIRL 09 PHOTO?

Thank you... you can also post pictures of helmets.

Good luck and have fun!

Ospite
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets) Empty Re: SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets)

Messaggio  Lucky-=ITA=- Ven Giu 04, 2010 11:18 am

Hi McKneZ! damned fast you too!!! Very Happy . I hope that someone here can answer to all your questions. I think that all those gadgets that you mentioned are unlockable playing in single player and i play only in multiplayer and time-attack. Be patient and maybe someone will help you Wink.
See you on the track
Lucky-=ITA=-
Lucky-=ITA=-

SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets) Empty Re: SBK X-Hi! ...need help (unlock helmets)

Messaggio  Ospite Ven Giu 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi Smile and thank you... im trying but i have small problems with my gamepad Mad (there is a problem with assigning RIGHT analog stick ( acclerate works, but when braking it combines acclerate&braking Mad ) the swap metod also didnt work... i guess i just need to wait for the patch.

I thought you can also unlock your helmets when racing online... are u sure u didnt unlock any during online racing?

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Lucky-=ITA=- Ven Giu 04, 2010 3:04 pm

McKneZ ha scritto:Hi Smile and thank you... im trying but i have small problems with my gamepad Mad (there is a problem with assigning RIGHT analog stick ( acclerate works, but when braking it combines acclerate&braking Mad ) the swap metod also didnt work... i guess i just need to wait for the patch.
I think using an XBOX pad, you shouldn't have any problem

McKneZ ha scritto:I thought you can also unlock your helmets when racing online... are u sure u didnt unlock any during online racing?
Maybe you're right, this evening i'll verify if i've unlocked some gadgets

Ciaooo
Lucky-=ITA=-
Lucky-=ITA=-

Messaggio  Lucky-=ITA=- Ven Giu 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Lucky-=ITA=- ha scritto:Maybe you're right, this evening i'll verify if i've unlocked some gadgets

Ciaooo

Verified, nothing. I think you can unlock them playing exclusively in single player
Lucky-=ITA=-
Lucky-=ITA=-

Messaggio  Ospite Sab Giu 05, 2010 2:02 pm

I'm trying to unlock a bunch of helmets 'cause I don't like what I've unlocked until now....McKnez I discovered that you can unlock some other helmet in Arcade Story Mode...I know, that's boring, but I won some of them there and in the Career Simulation Mode...

By the way, I'm still trying to drive faster, but...I'm 2-3 seconds slower than those ITA CLAN bastards!! lol!

So, in the meantime, I'm in Single Player training mode...see ya on track!

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Dom Giu 06, 2010 12:43 pm

*How many RACES VICTORY'S must i get to UNLOCK what HELMET?
I have unlocked:
+moonwalk
+falming head
+against you
+old skull
+10000 skulls
+flying dutchman
+happy hippie
+grandma flowers
+monsieur pant
+scarface bear
+watermelon
+xdieaselx
+Sub Yellow

HOW TO UNLOCK:
-Kyoko
-Tribal Blue
-Hello World
-Miss Violet
-Idea Mask
-Dynamite
-Milestone

*What is the SECRET of UMBRELLA GIRL 09 PHOTO?

How did you get all the helmets? I got your "missing" helmest unlocked by playing Storymode in the Arcade section. Except for Kyoko. Where and how did you get all your helmets? Thanks.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Lucky-=ITA=- Dom Giu 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome Johnnie Walker, i don't know if someone ITA Clan is playing to get halemets or rider's skins, our first target is to go fast on the tracks and because the SBK-X customizations are very boring to get, it needs work, too work in lone situations. A very good and REAL customization was in Motogp07, in that game you can work with fantasy and you can build your real avatar playing against the real champions. Watch out these pictures
[img][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
The bike is by MaTRiX
[img][Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questa immagine] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Lucky-=ITA=-
Lucky-=ITA=-

Messaggio  Ospite Lun Giu 07, 2010 11:47 am

Razz Thanks for the info Walker. I got mine by playing career mode, and some of quick races just to get pictures -> INFO at: EXTRA-GALLERIE

Lucky... i will try another gamepad, thanx! And BTW nice skins i hope that will get the code to do more modification in SBK!

Im rly sad for Vale, but im glad that he will continue. I was at shock! Even didn't want to ride my bike in RL Sad

Have a nice day... i will go to try again that arcade mode again (dont like it rly Razz ) Wamm

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Gio Giu 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Okay... done all that now thanks. But did you get the Kyoto helmet already? Cause I have the same problem now... it's the only helmet I haven't got yet.
By the way... Arcade mode sucks hard... hope I don't have to do that anymore to get the Kyoto helmet.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Sab Giu 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi... I did unlock now everything... exept Kyoko helmet. Idd ARCADE mode sux big time i needed 1 houre to get back to speed at simulation mode. Me to have no intension on driving arcade mode just for that helmet. ...It could be great if we could unlock some stuff online Razz

Cya on the track... Wink

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Ospite Sab Giu 12, 2010 7:34 pm

I finished career mode.. all 8 seasons... and still no helmet. I don't want to begin with something if I don't know for sure that I will get that helmet... waste of my time really. Too bad that they don't say how to get that helmet. And besides... maybe it's an ugly helmet as well... hahaha, all the other helmets are so why bother hahaha. The bear-scar-helmet is nice... and the Milestone helmet... and even the grandma-flowers. But all the others are ugly and make no sense.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato