-=ITA=- CLAN
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Argomenti simili
SBK X-Bike setup scelte? Aclogo12
UTILITY LINK
Link
SITI UFFICIALI NOTIZIE

LINK friends and enemies
>
<<>" />>

ps3 xbox wii

SBK X-Bike setup scelte?

Andare in basso

SBK X-Bike setup scelte? Empty SBK X-Bike setup scelte?

Messaggio  Ospite Mer Lug 28, 2010 2:24 pm

I would like to ask how different from Qualifying setup do you use?

I always use qualifying as I cannot set the bike up very well and find this to be the best choice for me. What do you guys find that helps on the setup?

If you can reply in English the fantastic if not no worries.

Ospite
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

SBK X-Bike setup scelte? Empty Re: SBK X-Bike setup scelte?

Messaggio  Lucky-=ITA=- Mer Lug 28, 2010 8:21 pm

When i play in champion ship mode, i always use race setting by the engineer. I am not patient to set every component and verify if my set improves the bike's performance. Our best engineer is baba34, baba can you explain which is the best setting?. Anyway the game explains enough what is the effect when you change some bike's part, i think is better to give to you some suggests how to ride using the brakes. For example when you are on the straight you can brake with front and rear, but when you are close or into the corner you have to use only the rear one, it helps to you to reach the inside of the corner. You have to use the rear brake during the acceleration to avoid the slip wheel. These are generally the principal suggests.
Ciao
Lucky-=ITA=-
Lucky-=ITA=-

Messaggio  Ospite Mer Lug 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks for the info Lucky.
In that case it is because of my bad riding. I go into a corner too fast and cant turn it back like in SBK09. More practise needed as i find when not front braking i do not hit the apex of corner.
I will try some more with race setup and see if i get more used to it as i use my tyres very quickly and end of 3 lap race i slip all over.

Ospite
Ospite

Messaggio  Lucky-=ITA=- Mer Lug 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Infact sbkx is different from sbk09. With 09 it was helpful to use the front brake during the corners, in sbkx the bike stands up when you use the that brake and your line becomes too large
Lucky-=ITA=-
Lucky-=ITA=-

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili